Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mango - Lots of Choices


One of the things that really impresses me about Mango is the number of different languages included in the database. And one hundred lessons for each language - that should keep just about anyone busy! Another great feature is that there are also English lessons for Spanish speakers and Brazilian Portuguese speakers - an excellent resource for library patrons. For this 27things exercise I decided to struggle through a few French lessons, since I have some French heritage and have always been interested in the language. The smart thing, though, would be for me to practice Spanish since I've taken classes before and certainly have occasion to use it at the library. Practicing on Mango would help me regain some of those skills, which would be great. All I need is a little discipline....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind comments about Mango Languages. We would love for you to take either Spanish or French (or even both - but that can get confusing!) :-)Let me know if you have any questions or need anything regarding our software! I would be glad to help!

    ReplyDelete