Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twitter Your Thoughts Now!

Twitter, obviously, works best for someone who likes to keep in touch with friends by text messaging on their mobile phone. Why wait until you get to your computer to tell people what you're up to - do it now! Since I'm not a text messager, Twitter really just offers the same services I can get on other sites. Facebook, for example, lets me keep in touch with people as much as I want. I did sign up for Twitter, though, and am following some of my coworkers. Here is my Twitter homepage, for what it's worth. I actually think that Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites are great for people who are technology oriented and who like to talk often to a wide circle of friends. That doesn't sound like me, but who knows - maybe Facebook will win me over.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter works on PCs too - I think that's how most of my friends do it.

    ReplyDelete